The Master of Arts in Leadership prepares students to become strategic leaders in industries that range from global commerce and technology to non-profit, health care, military, government, education and human services. With your Master’s Degree in Leadership, you’ll learn to make your organization stronger, communicate your vision, and position yourself for promotion. Our curriculum will prepare you to lead by focusing on the following skills:
- apply whole-systems thinking and strategic planning to impact decision-making
- practice interpersonal skills to coach and motivate individuals both up and down the org chart
- work collaboratively to make ethically, socially and environmentally responsible decisions
- navigate organizational politics and building strong teams within diverse cultural groups
- utilize entrepreneurial and critical thinking skills to assess progress and catalyze innovation
[divider type=”image” margintop=”20″ marginbottom=”20″]
To sign up for this program or to receive additional information use the following contact form or click on the chat live button below.