Each Degree Program has specific requirements that you must meet in order to enroll with every online university. Below are the standard guidelines by Degree Level. If you have previous college experience you might be eligible to transfer credits depending on school accreditation. Mind Streams will take care of ordering transcripts, transferring credits and will even pay your application fee.
To enter an Associate or Bachelor Degree Program, you must:
- Have earned a high school diploma, GED, California High School Proficiency Examination certificate, or foreign secondary school equivalent. Students who do not currently meet this requirement can arrange to take the GED through their state GED administrator’s office or search for the nearest GED testing center.
To enter a Master’s Program, you must:
- Have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited, or candidate for accreditation, or approved nationally accredited college or university, or a comparable degree from a recognized institution outside the United States, and a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) as shown on the undergraduate degree posted transcript.
To enter a Doctoral Program, you must:
- Have a master’s degree from a regionally accredited, or candidate for accreditation, or approved nationally accredited college or university, or a comparable degree from a recognized institution outside the United States.
- Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on graduate degree posted transcripts.
- Credit Transfer: Transferring to any online university could allow you to earn your degree sooner than you thought possible. You might be able to apply previous college credits and other learning experiences toward your degree requirements.
- Previous College Education: You could be eligible to transfer credits from your previous college to any of our online universities to complete your Bachelor’s degree. We’ll evaluate credits from a range of courses – including Associate’s degree programs – from regionally or nationally accredited colleges and universities around the world.
- National Testing Programs: You can also acquire undergraduate transfer credit by passing national program testing program examinations.
- Military Experience: You can use your military training and experience to earn an Associate’s degree through the Credit Recognition Program or other University undergraduate programs.
The enrollment process can be very overwhelming and our Education Consultants are there to take that burden off of you. Your Education Consultant will order your transcripts, make sure your credits are transferred if applicable, process your application (we pay all application fees), assist in applying for student financial aid, and find potential grant and scholarship opportunities.
The first step our Education Consultants take before we even enroll students is to assess the student’s goals. Depending on your educational past, we will be able to tailor fit a degree program that is not only cost effective for you, but will be built around your time schedule.
We will also help find all applying credits if applicable. Your Education Consultant will make sure you will get as many credits transferred so you will obtain your degree faster.}